Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Making a shelf with Mummy

Last week I made a box shelf with mum. I didnt like it because I want to do it by myself.
Here I am screwing the screws to hold the box. Do you see cowie watching?
Do you know that Cowie is looking at me? Do you see him on in the middle of the pile?
He says 'Mooooooooo". It is very funny, cowie is watching me.
This is what cowie can see me.
Mummy's foot is in the road!! I am very happy. The end. Please write back to me. Thanks you for my nice box. (The above is mostly Ryan's words. I have to add a wee bit, in that it was rather funny how every time he went to screw in another screw or hammer a nail, cowie needed to be repositioned so he could watch. I am hoping that this blogging will be a regular occurance. )

10 comments:

  1. Well, Well. well Ryan, I can see that you are going to be a very good builder with wood..Maybe one day you can build mummy a house, that would be very nice. Then you could paint it and chose the colours as well. Cowie is watching you because he loves to be near you especially when you are doing interesting things. Maybe he want to learn too. Say hello to Elijah and a hug for mummy. Love from Auntie Nettie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henrietta Naves Dear Ryan: Blogging is a great way to learn. I will look further for more of your posts. It is great to see how fr you have come. Love Henrietta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work building a shelf and making your own blog post, Ryan! You've grown up so much since the last time I saw you back in Canada! I look forward to seeing more of your posts - lots of love from Lauren (Aunt Danielle's sister!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan, I am writing from Montrose, Colorado (You should have mom look it up on a map with you!) and I have 3 boys who also like to help us build shelves and do other things around the house. It is fun to work with tools, isn't it? I write a blog too, but it would be boring for you to read as it is all about "mommy stuff". I have blogged for 6 years. I hope you keep blogging, I promise I'll keep reading if you write, and I'd really like to learn more about your life! (And cowie MUST return in another picture!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer Barton Great job Ry. I will get Francis to read your blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie-Lynn Van Andel Dear Ryan: So fun to see your happy face and to hear that you are working hard. Say hi to Elijah and Mom from us! We are looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good for you Ryan, you can become a carpenter one day! Lots of love- Uncle Len & A. Kena.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work Ryan!!! Keep it up and I can't wait to read about more of your learning adventures.
    Elly Hutten

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work on the box shelf, Ryan! You must be really great at using tools; you look like you are in the photos!
    You know this already, but sometimes it's just feels nicer to work when you know you've got a good cowie watching you do it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicely done, Ryan! It is good to read your blog and to see the photos that show us how well you are learning. Keep up the good work, Ryan, mummy, Liji and cowie. Katherine from Canada.

    ReplyDelete